Sunday, December 28, 2008

Candy...

I'm like a kid in a candy shop each and every time I 'shop' on etsy. I'm in awe of the colors, the talent, the fabrics. Almost 99% of the time I say to myself 'oh I'll just take a quick peek' and before I know it two hours have gone by. I'm starting to wonder if I indeed need to seek professional help. Like right now. I should totally be getting ready for our trip to Boston but instead, here I am...my mouse poised oh so perfectly ready to click.


How adorable is this up-cycled shirt? I love it. It's hip, full of mouth watering color and hand crafted SO well! This shop has lots of yummy treats for the little ones.


If I knew how to crochet I'd make this hat in a heart beat. I'm sure I could learn easily...I'm a knitter but very basic knits. I may have to take a couple of lessons because at least one of my girls has to have this hat.




I want to take this little guy in. I'd make him a warm bottle of milk: feed him, lay him in a basket fluffed with cozy blankets and become his Mama. Just look at the way he's looking at me now. He needs me.





I already know what I'd make with this folklore fabric...it's SO mine. Hurry, I'll race ya!





Everyone needs vinyl owls for their walls, right? I know I do. Hmmm, which color should I get?



These hats are cute, earth friendly and cute. Did I mention how cute they are? This shop has loads of cuteness throughout...go check it out!


Ahhhh, I've been a long time admirer of this artist and this sweet piece is a must have.

I'd say I remember having paper dolls like these when I was a girl but then I'd be dating myself so I'll just keep that little piece of info to myself.



Hope you all have a great day! We're off to indulge in a little Mickey and Minnie Mouse, some bad food, cotton candy and over priced souvenirs. I'll be feeding my addiction the minute I get home. Hope I don't 'jones' too much while I'm gone :)

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment